Hi. Welcome to PeggyMN.com, where I share my passion for fashion, beauty, and life.
My name is Peggy. I was born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam. I got my Multimedia Design bachelor degree in Taiwan where I lived for 4 years. I then lived in Singapore where I taught art to kids aged 4 to 12 for 6 months. Now I’m back in Saigon working as a freelance photographer.
I love my family. They’re one of the reasons I decided to move back here.
I have the coolest parents in the world. They’re very supportive and open-minded (compared to most Asian parents). I really appreciate that they gave me the opportunity to live abroad at a very young age to experience different aspects of life on my own. They also agree with all of my crazy decisions as long as I’m happy.
I have two crazy little sisters. Even though we fight all the time, I know deep down we think of each other as BFFs.
I own a cutie little mixed breed dog named Lucky. My mom says she’s a dog version of me, lol. That’s why I love her so much.
I would say “dry combination.” My T-zone gets oily sometimes due to dehydration. I have a few under the skin pimples on my cheeks and forehead, and occasional hormonal breakouts.
My skin is quite sensitive. So I try to avoid using products that contain alcohol and perfume-y ingredients.
I’m an NC20 in MAC. For Korean foundations, I usually use the shade #23.
My current Korean skincare routine: link
#Fun Facts about Me
- My mother language is Vietnamese. I can speak English and Mandarin Chinese fluently. Now I’m struggling to learn Korean.
- I like meeting new people and listening to their life stories. Luckily, I’ve got the opportunity to meet a ton of cool people by working with Flytographer, a website that connects travelers with local photographers in 200+ cities worldwide for fun, candid photoshoots.
- I love traveling. Besides Taiwan and Singapore, I’ve been to Thailand, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. Planning on visiting some western countries in the future. Hopefully, Australia and New Zealand at the end of this year (finger crossed!!)
- However, I’m not the adventurous type at all. My ideal vacation is relaxing at the beach, drinking cocktails and taking nice sunset photos.
- I’m a shopaholic. I can spend hours and days on online shopping websites like there’s no tomorrow.
- I change my hair color quite often. I’ve been doing my hair, including trimming and dying, by myself for 8 years now, just because it’s too fucking expensive to maintain.
- My favorite movie is Stuck in Love.